Looking for something personal, stylish and a bit out of the ordinary this Father’s Day? How about an afternoon at Ginstitute or a subtle activity tracker? We’ve canvassed opinion among the men and boys belonging to Mr Fox HQ to bring you the best gifts for the man in your kids lives.
We don’t know what it’s like in your houses but, around here, every man and boy pretends that presents mean nothing to him. But you want to see how crestfallen they are if they are presented with anything less than carefully considered whenever the occasion demands that it’s their turn to unwrap a gift.
And between Christmas, Valentine’s, birthdays, anniversaries and Father’s Day, it’s no wonder we’re sometimes tempted to default to smart socks and comedy ties. But this year, you can wow them with your thoughtful and generous finds, and all it will take is a click and wrap.
- The super stylish Chapman laptop briefcase fits a 15″ laptop as well as paperwork, phone and keys. £275
- Bookmark Naked Lunge for unusual and cool accessories. What’s not to love about this Rad Dad keyring. £12
- If he’s a BBQ man, you can’t beat Jack Daniels wood chips, which will infuse any meat with a hint of whisky. £13.97
- Coffee lovers will appreciated this slick Finnish-designed coffee scoop/bag clip. £25.95
- Serious gin aficionado? Send him to The Ginstitute in Portobello Road. He’ll taste a vast array of gins, learn about the botanical ingredients and make his own bottle to bring home. £100
- Smart, summery and on trend, you can’t go wrong with J.Crew Stanton shorts in irish linen. £75
- Got a bushy-bearded dad? Mr Natty Frank’s beard elixir is useful and fun. £9
- The Up Move is a brilliant activity tracker that syncs with his iPhone to record movement, rest and sleep. Clip-on motivation. £39.99 (this colour, currently £29.97 at John Lewis)
- For the dad who travels, this folded shirt carry case is practical and thoughtful (as well as great value). £34.95