New bedding is the fastest and simplest way to switch up a tired room. You can add pops of colour, playful touches or graphic prints, knowing that they can be changed in an instant – and might need to be, given their secondary function as the roof of a makeshift den. Here, interior designer Ursula Wesselingh chooses 6 of the best.
- Snurk Pirate duvet set, £44.95
- H&M Grey Star duvet set, £14.99
- Arne Jacobsen letters bedlinen, £49.99
- Studio Ditte Cars duvet set, €59.95
- Bibelotte Folke duvet set, €79.95
- Mini Rodini Zebra bed set, £65
Ursula Wesselingh is an interior designer specialising in children’s spaces. To escape the chaos she pours a glass of red wine. Follow Ursula on twitter @roomtobloom or visit her website.
What do you think of Ursula’s picks?