Now the summer sales are rife, the idea of going to the shops – kids in tow – is even more overwhelming than normal. But thankfully you don’t need to. We’ve picked 9 of the best bargains for girls in the online summer sales.
The trouble with kids is, they grow and you just can’t stop them. So while you might love the idea of dressing them in stylish garb, it’s rather alarming to see what some brands command for something that you know will go down a slide and up a tree on the first wear.
But this year the summer sales are more fierce than ever, with up to 70% off some of our favourite brands, and on extremely cool bits and pieces. We’ve scoured the best kids clothing stores to bring you affordable style for girls from the summer sales.
Want Stella McCartney kids for GAP prices? Just make sure you buy now, before someone beats you to it.
- Hit the beach or hang in the garden in these cool Stella McCartney Blake shorts, £51 (Now £25)
- Hot summer days call for a cotton dress and straw hat. Here’s the dress: Stella McCartney Daisy print dress, £46 (Now £23)
- At full price these Marni Star print trousers are laughable, but now you’d be mad not to. £142 (Now £42.50)
- Teamed with a t-shirt and trainers or sandals, these versatile Diesel Mid Wash super slim jeggings are a bargain, £73.00 (Now £36.50)
- We love the colour, cut and 60% price drop of this Miller Leo skirt, £63 (Now £25.20)
- The subtle tone of this Bellerose Autan Cardigan make it ideal over dresses or with jeans, £55 (Now £38.50)
- This fun COS ribbon headband is a steal, £5 (Now £2)
- Quite astonished that the Miller Lily Blouse is even in stock let alone reduced by 70%, £51 (Now £15.30)
- The Chloe two-tone ankle-wrap sandals are on sale everywhere but the best bargain is at Selfridges, £118.95 (Now £59.48)