Our pick of the best high end summer clothes for boys, from Bonpoint and Burberry to Marie-Chantal and Caramel Baby & Child.
Though we staunchly head to the high street for our own boys’ staples, it’s not entirely unheard of for one of us to occasionally trip and fall into an entirely different calibre of shop… Because truth be told, even if the cardigan or shirt will only fit for one season, if you buy well (meaning quality and timeless style and no garish logos) you can always hand things down to siblings – or extremely lucky friends.
If you steer clear of penne ragu, there’s no reason why these clothes can’t go the distance. In fact, many of these pieces could be worn well into Autumn. So that’s decided.
- Perfect for a beach holiday day or night, we love the hue of this pure linen Caramel Baby & Child Santorini shirt, £57
- Serious smarts for boys who don’t plan to sit on their ice-cream. Burberry shorts, £73
- We love this Marie-Chantal colour block cardigan. It’s also pretty unisex so watch out for sisters, £75 (now £45)
- Light and comfortable the La Coqueta Real boy shirt is a brilliant warm weather staple, £38 (now £32.30)
- There’s not much from Bonpoint that we don’t want, but this straw and paper hat is a frontrunner, £77
- La Coqueta Bocusi Bermuda shorts in capri blue are a must-buy for holidays and parties over summer, £36 (now £30.60)
- The Orlebar Brown short sleeved Jimmy t-shirt comes in a range of brilliant primary brights. Our favourite is rescue red, £35
- Cool for summer and autumn with jeans or shorts, the versatile Pepe Keane desert boots are worth every penny, £115
- Cool evenings, rainy days or windy boat trips? Take a Caramel Baby & Child Tokelau raincoat with you, £140 (now £84)