Continuing our series of the high street’s best buys for boys, we edit Gap’s spring collection.
Gap boyswear is reliably great. There’s nothing quite like seeing your son in a shirt: not a starchy, formal affair, but a sleeves rolled up, creased and crumpled oxford or utility shirt over shorts. It’s the perfect holiday look. This season, we’re all over Gap’s spring and Easter collections, strong on like-father-like-son pieces, from flat-front shorts and ray bay shaped glasses (without the price tag) to simple crewneck sweaters. Go on Dads, indulge some matchy matchy.
1. Oxford shirt, £17.95
2. Lived-in flat front shorts, £14.95
3. Chambray utility shirt, £19.95
4. Graphic PJ tee, £9.95
5. Solid flat front shorts, £14.95
6. Retro sunglasses, £6.95
7. Perforated lace-up sneakers, £14.95
8. Lived-in khakis, £16.95
9. Solid crewneck sweater, £19.95