Kids stripping off at night? With this heatwave, it’s high time to stock up on cool cotton PJs for summer. We pick the best bedtime gear, from a classic Marie-Chantal nightdress to contemporary cottons from The Bright Company.
If like us you’re still eeking the last wear out of their brushed cotton bottoms and waffle tops from the winter sales, you may find your kids kicking off the duvet in hot rebellion. It’s time to grab some summer pyjamas. We choose our favourite 5 – most of which are in the sales – and what’s more, we’ve teamed up with The Bright Company to offer readers a chance to win a whole bag of sleepwear. Just enter below.
- Beautifully light and comfortable, the Rachel Riley Bow Print pyjama set has a nostalgic feel about it. £66, (Now £46.20)
- You can’t go wrong with these Little White Company Ship Shape Check pull up shorts, especially in the sale. £12 (Now £8.40)
- In brilliant colours and bold graphic prints, we love The Bright Company Short Jyms. £22 (Now £15)
- This Marie-Chantal raglan sleeved nightdress is old-school sweet, especially in this deep and sleepy dove colour, £58 (Now £16)
- Classic and cool, the My Little Shop Blue stripes boys pyjamas are a wardrobe staple. £48
The set includes:
- Little Johns in Mint / Lime Yellow
- Short Jyms in Mint / Mustard
- Slim Jyms in Peach / Lime Yellow
(Slim Jyms & Short Jyms are available from 6-12m up to 4-5y. Little Johns from 2-3y up to 6-7y)