We love a stylish blog at Mr Fox, and none better than Little Spree. So we invited them to style the perfect summer outfit for a boy and a girl.
Everyone wants to be cool and comfortable on summer days, whether you’re out for lunch, banging around the garden or hitting the beach. We asked fashion editor Sarah Clark and lawyer-turned-stylist Nicky Hornsby-Clifton from Little Spree to style an ideal summer outfit for a boy and a girl for Mr Fox.
- The Romper: This short sleeved harem romper is by Gray Label and comes in sizes up to age 7-8. It’s made from the softest organic cotton so as well as looking good it feels good to wear.
- The Sunglasses: We love to add a dash of neon to an otherwise tonal outfit. These H&M sunglasses are ideal.
- The Hat: This Sunchild Flores sun hat ticks all the right boxes: light cotton fabric, adjustable ties (it’s amazing how many years this style can last) and a neutral colour that means it will go with everything.
- The Shoes: These velcro tan sandals highlight why Pom D’api is one of our favourite shoe brands. Their style is simple, classic but always with an element of cool.
- The Dress: Nothing beats a sundress in the summer, especially this striped one from Gap. And we love pockets on dresses.
- The Shoes: A tan sandal will go with everything in your little girl’s Summer wardrobe. And a gladiator style is right on trend.
- The Basket: Could this be the sweetest holiday basket ever?
- The Cardigan: You need at least one cardigan for the Summer. We love this bright Boden cardigan, perfect worn with pale blue and tan.