Next has been our high street hero for the past couple of seasons, and this spring it’s playing a strong game. Here’s our edit of the best of Next Kids this spring.
If you like a bit of forward fashion but want your kids clothing to be affordable and last more than a season, Next is a great port of call. This season the on-trend colour palette – from chambray (it’s still in the running) to ochre and teal – and the detailing, broderie, cactus and pineapple prints, keep them current while the cuts are perfectly sized and suited to tall, lean kids. Here’s our pick of the season for boys and girls: great if you are heading off for half term and need a few sinter/spring crossover pieces to get them through.
1. Ochre Lace Shift Dress (from £20)
2. Cream/Navy Striped Crew Neck Jumper (from £12)
3. Teal Pineapple Print Playsuit (from £10)
4. Denim Aqua Brace Jeans (from £13)
5. Superstar Slogan T-Shirt (from £4)
6. Blue Chambray Playsuit (from £10)
7. Denim Jersey Tunic (from £9.50)
8. Skinny Chinos (from £12)
9. Cactus T-Shirt (from £6)