Marks & Spencer have taken their spring kids collections seriously, with some bold statement pieces among the brilliant basics. Here’s our pick of M&S Kids for spring 2016.
M&S has been slowly climbing out of its ‘socks and pants’ pigeonhole and, certainly for kidswear, has upped its game again with this current collection. We like the contrast of classic coloured chinos and rain macs, against printed jumpsuits and quilted backpacks. It’s fun and kids will love it. Here’s our picks of the season.
1. Lion Print T-Shirt (from £7)
2. 2 Piece Dungaree & T-Shirt (from £20)
3. Fisherman Hooded Mac (from £24)
4. Cotton Chinos (from £10)
5. Cotton Chunky Knit Cardigan (from £10)
6. Heart Print Belted Jumpsuit (from £18)
7. Cotton Broderie Top (from £10)
8. Blizzard Quilted Rucksack (£14)
9. Walkmates Suede Chelsea Ankle Boots (from £28)