GAP continues to be the go-to for practical, durable and classic kids clothes. Here are our picks of the spring season.
You can spot a GAP-clothed kid a mile away: it’s the quintessential smart/casual look, slightly preppy, mostly comfy and always, always ironed. While other stores apple to find their identity season after season, if your kids love plain, bold colours and have a sporty build, there’s really only one place to go. Here’s our pick of the season.
(Get 25% off Gap Baby and Kids until midnight on 3 Feb with code 25Gap).
1. Pink Oxford Shirt (£14.95)
2. Radiant Blue Color Slim Fit Jeans (£19.95)
3. Trench Swing Coat (£34.95)
4. Solid Waffle Tee (£5.99)
5. Chambray Flippy Skirt (£14.95)
6. Bird Print Skinny Jeans (£19.95)
7. Slouchy Dolman Sweater (£22.95)
8. Stripe Pull-On Shorts (£14.95)
9. Metallic Chelsea Boots (now £14.99)