We’re getting into the Christmas spirit at Mr Fox HQ. With school plays, parties, and Christmas day looming, here are 6 of the best Christmas jumpers for kids.
Reindeer, yeti, penguin or moose… Christmas puddings or a twist on traditional Fairisle? The shops are awash with nostalgic Christmas jumpers at the moment – many that your kids will not thank you for trussing them up in though it’s tempting, isn’t it? So we’ve picked 6 fun and festive Christmas jumpers that are sufficiently on theme but not lacking in style or street cred. One day, they might even look back and thank you.
- A nod to the season for those who prefer a subtle approach, the M&S Ho Ho Ho cotton jumper. From £12
- Full creature appeal and brilliantly bright, we want the Donna Wilson penguin jumper. From £22
- They can pull off this Next Christmas Pudding cardigan for the whole winter without a sideways glance. From £18
- If you’re hitting the slopes over Christmas, make sure they do it in a J. Crew Yeti jumper. £66.50 We also love the more subtle marled striped shawl- necked jumper pictured at the top of the post, £62.
- Keep them toasty while they throw snowballs in this John Lewis Moose jumper, from £20
- Pop bright accents make this Boden Reindeer festive jumper a perfect Christmas day choice. From £30 (currently in the knitwear sale from £21)