- R.O.A.R in American Outfitters Tiger mockneck jumper, €92.90
- Forget the cull and kit him out in in a Rockabilly Badger from Boden, £21
- The Marmalade Bear animal jacquard knit from Tootsa McGinty is making us feel festive, From £34
- Act like an android with John Lewis Robot print, from £16
- Channel the spirit of the Thunderbird with an Eagle sweater form Monsoon, £18
- Abominable snowmen will love M&S pure cotton Yeti Intarsia knit, £16
- Festive reindeer and snowy peaks – it’s the M&S Christmas Scene, £16
- Stella McCartney jumps on the trend with the Claus jumper, £105
- Rock the trend for fairisle with Gant’s reindeer knit, £59.50
Christmas jumpers aren’t just for hipsters. We’re supporting Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 12 December. Are you kitsch enough?
Update: You have loved the M&S Yeti sweater so hard – it’s now out of stock! If you are all about the Yeti, get to J Crew: theirs is less fluffy, more frightening, but equally chic.