At Mr Fox we’re all for making life simple and, as much as we love trawling though small, independent shops, the idea of being able to tick off Christmas in one fell swoop makes us feel far more festive.
So let us all rejoice, because Christmas comes early this weekend at Selfridges – great, thronging, holy grail of gifting that it is – with up to 20% off practically everything. You can even shop online without the queues, the rain, and the other savvy shoppers… Didn’t get the memo? Don’t worry, just add SELF14 at the checkout.
And what’s more, here’s our hack of the best for boys, big and small in Selfridges right now.
- Handmade leather ‘this is how i roll’ saddle, £125
- Luckies Of London scratch off map and journal, £20
- Air Hogs helix x4 stunt quad helicopter, £69.99
- Elfie novelty wizard hat, £12
- Penny Boards gold-toned board, £170
- Frescobol Carioca trancoso beach bats, £140
- Wild & Wolf chess & checkers set, £19.95
- Hay twins wooden blocks, £53
- Kikkerland spinney silver edition, £27